My work centers on home and community. What does it mean to be home, and to whom do we feel connected?
Awards and Honors
2017 Critical Mass Top 50
2016 PH21 Gallery, Budapest, Hungary, Honourable Mention
Online interview F-Stop Magazine
- Solo Exhibition:
- September 2016: Camerawork Gallery, Scranton, Pennsylvania: Building 1
- Juried group exhibitions:
- 2018 PhotoPlace Gallery, Middlebury, VT, Juried Exhibition -Environmental Portraits
- 2018 Griffin Museum of Photography - Quién? Qué? Dónde?, Lafayette City Center, Boston, MA
- 2018 Soho Photo Gallery, NYC, National Competition
- 2018 Edition ONE Gallery, Santa Fe, NM
- 2018 American Splendour, Ilon Art Gallery, NYC
- 2018 Small Works/Baruch, NYC Juried Exhibition
2017 Soho Photo Gallery, NYC, National Competition
2017 Davis Orton Gallery, Hudson, NY, Third Annual Group Show
2017 Baxter Street at CCNY, NYC, Annual Juried Competition and Exhibition
- November 24 – December 13, 2016: PH21 Gallery, Budapest, Hungary: "Portraiture", Honorable Mention
- July/August 2016: Center for Fine Art Photography, Ft. Collins, Colorado: "Portfolio Showcase 9"
- July/August 2016: Station Independent Projects, NYC, NY: "WE: AMEricans"
- August/September 2015: Ripe Art Gallery, Huntington, LI: "The Rights of Summer"
- DecemberJanuary 2014: Ripe Art Gallery, Huntington, LI: "What is a Portrait?"
- Featureshoot.com "What are you Thankful For?", November 2014